Bill of SaleShow Filters
Showing 1–18 of 82 results
Showing 1–18 of 82 results
It can be quite detailed or quite simple, depending on the type of transaction as well as the commodity being transacted. A typical purchase receipt for retail shopping can also be considered, as it details the specific products purchased by the buyer and their prices at the time of the purchase.
When conducting transactions for assets that are worth hefty sums of money, such as an automobile or a property, it is essential to have all the documents checked and verified by the seller to make sure it is completed properly and provided with the asset at the time of purchase. Usually, these kinds of bills of sale come with a certain form which is required to be filled by both, the buyer as well as the seller, before the transfer of rights is done.
Here we offer you our wide range of templates which you can use to create your very own form without going through the trouble of creating a whole receipt and form all by yourself. These templates are printable, easy to edit, and ready to use whenever and wherever you require them. You can choose the kind of template based on the asset or product that is being transacted.
ATV Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Editable with any editing software
- Supported in PDF and Word format
- Easy to Print
- Includes a checklist and form for legal purchasing
- Acceptable as a legal document
Automobile Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Easy to edit
- Available in PDF and Word format
- Printing enabled
- Includes a checklist for documentation
- Includes VIN verification form for legal documentation
Basic Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Can be changed as per the requirements
- PDF and Word formats are supported to open the file
- Can be printed after editing or directly
- Works as purchase receipt in retail transactions
Boat Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used for transactions including water vehicles
- Only for privately owned vehicle
- Requires supporting documents to be attached
- Available in PDF and Word
Car Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as a purchase receipt for any car
- Can be used by car dealers and private owners for documenting the transaction
- Has a form from Transport Authority to verify the VIN
Dirt Bike Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as a form including owner details
- Easy access for editing and printing
- Used only for bikes in speed sports racing
- Authorized template for legal documentation
Dog Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as proof of ownership for a pet dog
- Sanctioned by an animal rescue center or a pet shop
- Includes insurance coverage policy for pet care
- Acceptable in legal proceedings
Equipment Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as a purchase receipt for equipment
- Includes the number, types, and quantity of each product mentioned in it
- Kept as a record of sales in offices
Firearm Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Includes a form to collect details of purchasers for legal purposes.
- Needs to be authorized by the Firearm Authority Department
- Requires supporting documents along with the attached form
- Is issued by the gun shop owner
Generic Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as a sales receipt
- Is easily editable and can be saved on any device
- Used as a soft or a hard copy for a bill of purchase
- Found in general and retail stores as proof of purchase
Gun Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Acceptable by the Federal Firearm Department as a license.
- Usually used by owners to transfer rights to a firearm legally
- The template is easy to edit and print for use
- Can be provided as proof of license for holding possession of a gun
Horse Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as proof of ownership of a domestic horse.
- Also includes medical care for the horse
- Needs the approval of the animal welfare authority before the transaction and transfer of ownership is complete.
RV Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used as a purchase receipt and proof of ownership for an RV
- Can be used during getting upgrades on the parts for the vehicle
- The template can be saved on any device in PDF or Word format
- Acceptable by transport authority
Trailer Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Required as proof of ownership for a trailer
- The template is acceptable in legal terms and in all law-abiding offices
- Requires sanctions from the housing authority
Truck Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- Used by truck drivers to provide proof of ownership
- Required to be presented at the time of crossing borders for delivering purposes
- Signed by both the buyer as well as the seller
- Authorized by the Road Authority
Used Car Bill of Sale Blank Printable Template in PDF and Word
- The template is useful for people selling their car to a buyer privately
- Includes the acknowledgment for transferring the rights of the car
- Needs signatures of both parties involved
- UTV Blank Printable Form Template in PDF & Word
- The template is suitable for making a purchase receipt for a UTV
- Includes the VIN verification certificate along with the template
- Easy to edit and print
- Can be used as proof of ownership before the legal authorities
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a bill of sale?
Ans. It is a piece of document that provides legitimate proof of transfer of ownership of any asset, like an automobile or property, from the previous owner to the new one. It can also be used as a purchase receipt for retail or general shopping.
Q. What is a bill of sale for a car?
Ans. It is a legally binding document that doubles as a purchase receipt as well as written proof that states and acknowledges the transfer of rights and ownership of a car to the new owner. It usually includes the VIN verification certificate along with it in most cases.
Q. What does a bill of sale look like?
Ans. This generally looks like a purchase receipt, which has the product name, its type, the quantity it is purchased in, the date of the purchase, and the name of the buyer, in it. If the commodity is of a hefty amount, then it can also hold more details and information regarding the purchase.
Q. What is on a bill of sale?
Ans. This usually contains the information related to any purchase or sale of a product in exchange for money. The most common things to be found can be the date, name of the product, price of the product, total tax payable if applicable, etc.
Q. What does a bill of sale need to say?
Ans. It is a sale and purchase receipt of a product or an asset. It must contain all the details for the purchase and must state that the commodities mentioned on it belong to the buyer by all legal means. In cases of buying an asset like a car or a property, it must also state that the buyer has all the rights to the asset after the transactions are complete and the due amount is paid.
Q. What does the bill of sale mean?
Ans. It means a receipt for documenting the sale and purchase of any product, service, or asset. It means that the commodity in the transaction is rightful to the purchaser.
Q. What if I didn’t get a bill of sale?
Ans. It is a necessary piece of paper that is required to legalize the sale of a product or transfer of rights to an asset like property or automobile. If you do not get at the time of paying for the product, you must ask the seller or the salesperson to give you one. In case of a missing, you can ask our personnel to email you a new one after you provide the required information.
Q. Where can I get a bill of sale?
Ans. You get with every purchase you make. At times, you get one for multiple products purchased at the same time, collectively. You can also ask for separate bills for different products.
Q. As is where is a bill of sale?
Ans. An as-is bill of sale is for the products that are second-hand and not in any warranty period. This states that the commodity is under no warranty of any sort.
Q. Where can I get a bill of sale form?
Ans. You can easily get a bill of sale form at the time of purchasing an asset that requires you to spend a heavy amount of money, such as an automobile or a house, or similar properties. You are required to fill a form with the necessary details to provide relevant information to complete the process of transfer of rights.
Q. How to write a bill of sale?
Ans. You can use our templates to create your very own bills of sale. We offer a variety of easy-to-edit templates with varying layouts and editing options for you to choose from.
Q. How to write a bill of sale for a car?
Ans. Creating a bill of sale for a car has never been this easy before. We have a range of templates to choose from for your car bill of sale. Our templates allow you to cut short on documents as they include a form-like format that can double as a bill of sale as well as a transfer of rights. These are acceptable in all transport and law offices.
Q. How to write a simple bill of sale?
Ans. To write a common and simple bill of sale, you must try your hands on our Generic Bill of Sale template. It is blank for you to fill the details and it can be printed at your convenience.
Q. How to make a bill of sale?
Ans. It is quite a tedious task to make a bill of sale. But we can help you save your time with our ready-to-use bill of sale templates for all types of sales and purchases. All you have to do is pick one that you need and get to editing the information you want.
Q. How to get a bill of sale for a car?
Ans. It is mandatory for a car seller to provide the buyer with a bill of sale for the car in question. However, if you lose the bill, you can always ask the seller to provide you with a copy. Or you can create your very own bill by using our Car Bill of Sale Template and fill all the information and get it signed by the seller.
Q. How to get a bill of sale?
Ans. You are required to get a bill as proof of your purchase, irrespective of the commodity and the amount. You can make your own bill using one of our templates and get it authorized with a sign or stamp from the seller.
Q. How to do a bill of sale?
Ans. You can use our wide range of templates for making a bill of sale. All you have to do is fill in the details like your name, product, amount of the product, date of purchase, etc.
Q. How to fill out a bill of sale?
Ans. A bill of sale can be filled in either online or by hand. Our templates come with easy-to-fill-in details options. These options have blank spaces in front of them that you have to fill with the asked details.
Q. How to get a title with a bill of sale?
Ans. The title for an article has to be in the name of the person whose name is on the bill of sale. For example, to get a title for your car, you need to provide the required documentation to your nearest DMV office where they check and verify the documents and issue you a title for your car.
Q. Handwritten how to handwrite a bill of sale?
Ans. To write a bill of sale by hand, you are required to have all the documents and the information handy to fill the form. There are two ways to handwrite the bill. You can either write everything on a blank sheet or you can use one of our blank printable templates that have a preset format of a form on them which can be filled by hand.
Q. How to get a title for a motorcycle with a bill of sale?
Ans. The title for a motorcycle has to be made the same as for the person whose name is on the bill of sale. You are required to submit the necessary documentation to your nearest DMV office to get a title for your motorcycle, where they check and verify the documents and issue you a title for your vehicle.
Q. How to write a bill of sale for a vehicle?
Ans. A bill of sale for a vehicle is a very important piece of document. You need to fill in details like your name, date of purchase, the amount paid for the vehicle, your identification number, and address, and also attach a VIN verification certificate along with the bill of sale for any vehicle.
Q. How to write a bill of sale for a boat?
Ans. You can use our Boat Bill of Sale Template to create your bill of sale for the boat you are about to sell. All you need to do is download our template and get to editing the document as per the information that you need to fill in.
Q. How to write a bill of sale for a trailer?
Ans. Our Trailer Bill of Sale Template is the best and easiest way for you to make your very own bill of sale for your trailer. This template is acceptable as proof of ownership by the law authorities and relevant offices.
Q. How does a bill of sale work?
Ans. A bill of sale works as a receipt in order to legitimize the purchase and related transactions in exchange for the purchase. It provides evidence that the product or commodity has been brought by the person mentioned on the bill.
Q. How long is a bill of sale good for?
Ans. A bill of sale is valid for a range of time periods, depending on the types of sellers. Some are valid for a short period of working days, while some are acceptable for a lifetime.
Q. How to write a bill of sale in Georgia?
Ans. Bills of sales in Georgia are under the selling and purchasing laws followed in the State of Georgia. All the bills for assets like property and automobiles are sanctioned by the law offices in Georgia.
Q. How to get a bill of sale from a dealership?
Ans. You are eligible for a bill of sale after you have completely paid the amount due for your purchase of the car from the dealership. On this bill of sale, the name of the dealership is mentioned in case it is required in the future.
Q. How to notarize a bill of sale?
Ans. Getting a bill of sale notarized is not as difficult as it sounds. All you need to do is prepare your bill of sale using our wide range of Bill of Sale Templates, print them, and get them notarized at the state office of the state you are in.
Q. How to get a title for ATV with a bill of sale?
Ans. When you are getting a title for your ATV, always make sure that the title is registered in the name of the person whose name is mentioned on the bill of sale. To get a title for your ATV, you need to get authorization from your local DMV office.
Q. How to write a bill of sale for a used car?
Ans. As a seller who is looking to sell their old car to another individual, our Used Car Bill of Sale Template is your go-to stencil to form a sales bill of your own. In this template, all you have to do is fill in the details that are asked in the form. These include your and the buyer’s name, both addresses, ID numbers, VIN of the car, etc, and both the parties also need to sign the acknowledgment stating the transfer of rights to the vehicle.
Q. How to write a bill of sale in Alabama?
Ans. All the bills that are written against the sale of any commodity in Alabama have to mention that they are prepared in the State of Alabama.
Q. How to write a bill of sale in Colorado?
Ans. The State of Colorado has made it mandatory to mention the locale or the location on any bills of sale that are prepared under the jurisdiction of the state.
Q. How to write a bill of sale in Oregon?
Ans. Oregon state makes sure that all the bills of assets like automobiles and properties are according to the law and order of the state. All the bills are sanctioned under the jurisdiction of the Oregon state and are accepted as legal documents in all official places.