We encourage you to use the Character Reference Letter provided here which is ready to use and can be edited accordingly. Before writing this letter for a friend or colleague, ask them for their updated resume and the reason for referral.
It’s also important to write credible information in this letter provided here. Because the employer can cross-check or call you directly for clarification
Printable Character Reference Letter Template
While writing this letter, it’s important to check a few character letter examples and write accordingly. You can also take the help of this provided here to write the character letter for your friend or colleague.
How To Write A Character Letter
There are a few key points to consider while writing a character letter-
- In the beginning, write the duration you have known the candidate and what’s your relationship with them.
- Don’t forget to ask for the recipient’s contact details before writing the letter.
- Ask your friend or colleague for the updated resume so that you can mention the correct details.
- Instead of using plain words like ambitious, and disciplined, use real-life examples or situations where you worked together with the person.
In the character reference letter examples provided here, you can change the name and other details according to your preferences.
- A4 Format Paper: 29.7cmx21cm
- Printable PDF Format Templates
- Editable MS Word Files
- Support Document
- HQ PNG Format Templates
- Remove Copyright
- 24X7 Live Chat Support