The document can be used to prove ownership in court if necessary. The Vehicle Bill of Sale in Ohio is a legal document that must be completed before any vehicle can be sold. The bill of sale should include the buyer’s name, address, and driver’s license number. Additionally, the bill of sale should list the make, model, year, and VIN of the vehicle being sold. Finally, the bill of sale should include the seller’s name, address, and driver’s license number.
Printable Vehicle Bill of Sale Ohio
If you’re buying a car, there are a few things you need before signing the contract: the title, registration, and bill of sale. Here’s what to do if you have bought a car in Ohio:
- Get a title.
- Register the car.
- Get a bill of sale.
- Make copies for your records.
- Sign and date the document.
- Give one copy to the seller and keep one for yourself.
Blank Vehicle Bill of Sale Ohio in PDF & Word
Vehicle sales in Ohio should take place following these guidelines:
- -The selling party is the registered owner of the vehicle.
- -The registration number of the sold vehicle must be given to the buyer.
- -The buyer must present a valid driver’s license or state identification card
- -The buyer and seller should sign a bill of sale.
- -The bill of sale must include the following information: name, address, date of sale, description of the property sold, and signatures of both parties.
1. A4 Format Paper: 29.7cmx21cm
2. Printable PDF Format Templates
3. Support MS Word
4. Support Document
5. HQ PNG Format Templates
6. Remove Copyright
7. 24X7 Live Chat Support
Some More Like this: