If it’s your first time writing a reference letter, then looking at a tenant character reference letter example might help. We encourage you to use the character reference letter for tenant sample provided here. It’s ready to use and can be edited accordingly.
Printable Character Reference Letter for Tenant
Listed here are a few key points to keep in mind while writing a reference letter –
- One of the most important things a landlord looks for in the tenant is reliability. So it’s important to select the person who supports the tenant and we’re on good terms with them throughout the rental period.
- If you don’t know the name of the new landlord, then it’s valid to write To Whom This May Concern at the very beginning of the letter.
- Then, introduce yourself and describe how long you have known the referred tenant. Also, mention the duration they rented the apartment/house and the monthly payment.
- A good example of the tenant’s character can be conveyed via a personal experience that portrays the person’s helping nature towards the landlord and the neighborhood.
- And in the end, it’s important to add your contact details.
1. A4 Format Paper: 29.7cmx21cm
2. Printable PDF Format Templates
3. Support MS Word
4. Support Document
5. HQ PNG Format Templates
6. Remove Copyright
7. 24X7 Live Chat Support