Firearm Bill of Sale Utah: There are a few things that you will need to include on your firearm bill of sales, such as your full name, address, and date of birth. If you are purchasing a gun from a private party, you will also need to provide their identification information as well.
It is important to keep track because it acts as proof of ownership should someone else attempt to sell or own the gun without having obtained it from you first. Not having a valid firearm bill of sale can result in criminal charges being filed against you.
Printable Firearm Bill of Sale Utah Form
If you are in the market for a firearm, your best bet is to buy it online. Buying a firearm online eliminates the need to go through a gun store and fill out paperwork. The process of buying a gun online is simple and straightforward.
Blank Firearm Bill of Sale Utah Form in PDF & Word
To purchase a firearm online in Utah, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Go to the website of the state agency that oversees firearms sales.
- Enter your zip code into the search bar on the website.
- Click on “Firearms” on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on “Buying a Gun Online.”
- Download and print out the Firearm Bill of Sale Template (see below).
1. A4 Format Paper: 29.7cmx21cm
2. Printable PDF Format Templates
3. Support MS Word
4. Support Document
5. HQ PNG Format Templates
6. Remove Copyright
7. 24X7 Live Chat Support
Some More Like this: