In this printable Certificate of Incumbency template, you have more than enough space where you can add the names of the board members in the document according to their positions and terms of serving in the company or corporation.
Printable Certificate of Incumbency Template
You can choose the layout and orientation of the document according to your requirement. You may add and edit the details mentioned in the certificate as per the company proceedings. In this template, you can add the name, seal, and logo of your organization. This template is also compatible with various editing applications to make the editing easier. Features like the customizable background color of the certificate, changeable font styles for titles and body of certificate, etc make this template a great success. This template is presentable and acceptable in public, private, and government offices. You can also make changes to the document template as per the rules and regulations of the public notary office.
Blank Certificate of Incumbency Template in PDF & Word
It is issued by any corporation or a company to identify their position in the company and to give them the right and authority to make monetary transactions on the company’s behalf. This is required to certify and acknowledge the person in charge. It records the name of the individual, their position in the company, the term of their position, and a signature from them. In this certificate, it is mandatory to have the company or corporation’s seal and has to be notarized by the public notary.
- A4 Format Paper: 29.7cmx21cm
- Printable PDF Format Templates
- Support MS Word
- Support Document
- HQ PNG Format Templates
- Remove Copyright
- 24X7 Live Chat Support
- Allows you to design and edit according to the board of directors, their positions, and the duration of their terms.
- This template also lets you personalize the details and change the information regarding the members.
- This makes it easier to edit and adjust the layout of the template.
- Allows you to put signatures of the members, organizational seal, and notary seal, making it publicly recognized and accepted.
You may also like it: